Thursday 17 November 2005

Harold's visit


Harold's visit
Originally uploaded by T.G.N.D..
my mate/part-time coach/fellow coyote graced me with his presence after running the Dublin Marathon.

we had such a great time and it was brilliant to have him catch a glimpse of life in Belfast. i think he enjoyed himself--i sure did. especially introducing him to my athletics club.

my coach, bobby, was thrilled with the Oregon Ultra Running Series t-shirt. i was thrilled with the Eugene Weekly Newspaper, the MRTR race Shirt, and the deschutes gold. it was good craic.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What, no comments on Harolds visit? I have it on good authority that Harold had the time of his life in Belfast and looks forward to his next trip there! Harold

EF said...

you would be most welcome, so you would!! i'll plan better so would be able to be a better tour guide.